Are you moving to a new house or you’re just bored with the existing coffee table at your living hall? If yes, then it’s time to get or build a new one! This video guide will focus on how you can utilized old or used wooden pallet and make your own DIY coffee table.
So, what is a wooden pallet? A pallet is a flat transport structure that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift, pallet jack, front loader, work saver, or other jacking device, or a crane. A pallet is the structural foundation of a unit load which allows handling and storage efficiencies.
After a wooden pallet fulfilled their purpose, it’s most likely will be discarded and thrown away. Why not we do mother nature a favor by recycling the wooden pallet and build a coffee table out of it? Check the best 5 video guides below on how to make DIY pallet furniture wooden pallet coffee table.
Before we start, you can check out our article on the woodworking tools that all woodworkers must have:
- 7 Essential Woodworking Power Tools List All Woodworkers Must Have
- 20 Essential Woodworking Hand Tools List All Woodworkers Must Have
1. DIY – Pallet & Coffee Table by PaintyCloud
2. DIY – Vintage Style Pallet Coffee Table by PaintyCloud
3. DIY – Wooden Pallet Coffee Table PaintyCloud
4. How To Build A DIY Rustic Pallet Coffee Table by Silverline ToolsTV
5. Making A Coffee Table Out Of Recycled Pallet Wood by Tweakwood
We hope you have gained good knowledge on how make these DIY wooden pallet coffee table. Be patient and repeat the video if you have to. Take your time to learn those woodworking skills and eventually you’ll build a masterpiece yourself. Happy woodworking!
Read our full review on “Ted’s 16,000 Woodworking Plans”. It consists of the LARGEST database of over 16,000 projects with new plans constantly updated.